Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teaching in 3 schools

My life is full. My days are full. I love it and...it's challenging.  I teach in 3 elementary schools and rarely have time to chat with staff during the day. That can be a good thing...I'm not the one "in the know" about gossip. It can also be a bad thing...some times I "miss the memo." But...my principals and teachers really do a great job of trying to keep my informed and...I'm not the only one. There are several traveling teachers in our district. There is a vote coming up for a bond to build a new school. The vote is in May. I love what I do and I could do this for the rest of my teaching career...but...I would also love to be a part of a more efficient system. I have some great ideas for music at a single site. I like listening to the various view points and wait with great expectation to see what the outcome of the vote will be. More Information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments that are kind, courteous and thoughtful. Thanks.