Monday, November 1, 2010

New Beginnings!

Today, we began rehearsal for the 2010 Holiday program!  This year's title and theme:
"A Few Of Our Favorite Holiday Things."

This is the 45th anniversary of the movie release of the Sound of Music.  I thought it would be a great year to include My Favorite Things.  Each family will be asked to bring a "brown paper package, tied up with string" to decorate our stage.  How fun!

We learned 3 of our "all song" songs today.  It was jam-packed with energy, choreography and enthusiasm.  My poor 6th graders who start the day with me at my morning school.  I'm a little hyped up in the morning and they are not always fully awake.  I think they are when we are through!

It's going to be a GREAT program!
I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments that are kind, courteous and thoughtful. Thanks.