Thursday, May 4, 2017

2017 Wallace Kindergarten - Beatles Surprise

This is one of the most special programs I have had the opportunity to put together.  My friend and colleague, Jim Donley is retiring this year so I thought it would be a fun thing to have a surprise Beatles mini-concert for him at the end of our regular scheduled kindergarten program.

We began practicing little by little on the first day of school.  Most day, we would sing a Beatles song and I considered which ones would be best to sing for him as a musical gift.  We decided on Do You Want To Know A Secret, A Little Help From My Friends and Here Comes the Sun.

I hope you the viewer will enjoy this, but I know there is no way you could know the full impact this had on us unless you know Jim.  To know Jim Donley is to be inspired to be a better person.  I'm so thankful for our friendship and that I got to teach with him.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments that are kind, courteous and thoughtful. Thanks.